Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

I grabbed a couple of hours sleep and joined for the 2nd half of the Rams game. 2nd weekend on the trot with Washington playing at 1.15am here.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
This is AMAZING. Drew Brees' potential final game is being aired on fucking NICKELODEON?? As a 30+ year Falcon fan this really dogs my cats. FTS! (Fuck the Saints)

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Bitch please, Drew isn't retiring

Also like anybody is losing tonight to that trash team.

If they can hit him a couple times he's leaving on the back of a golf cart. He had a BUNCH of broken ribs very recently and he old.

He's fine. I don't even know why I'm back and forthing with a falcons fan :lol:

Over the last 11 years we've made it deeper into the postseason and Ryan got an MVP which has eluded Brees. Brees does have a SB win but he didn't have to beat Tom Brady.

Ryan also just set the yardage record for the NFL for any QB at year 13.
28-3

/nfl

That knock on your door in about 5 minutes is the creepy bdsm clown I sent to your house to tickle torture you to death. Watch our for the taser. That's his opening move.

Ryan also just set the yardage record for the NFL for any QB at year 13.

That knock on your door in about 5 minutes is the creepy bdsm clown I sent to your house to tickle torture you to death. Watch our for the taser. That's his opening move.

I'm sorry, I can't hear over the sound of how awesome that record setting Super Bowl comeback was.

I'm sorry, I can't hear over the sound of how awesome that record setting Super Bowl comeback was.

I'm not sure you're aware of this but you had absolutely nothing to do with the victory. You're like a deluded Trump moron. Now toddle off, you fat yutz. Scoot! Get the help you need.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers