Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

giphy.gif

Da Bears

I don’t know why but I’m so over these stupid choreographed celebrations. The NFL finally broke down and let some level of celebrations and the players take it to the extreme level. Which is the reason the banned them to start. I love a good celebration but what they are doing now is fucking stupid.

I don’t know why but I’m so over these stupid choreographed celebrations. The NFL finally broke down and let some level of celebrations and the players take it to the extreme level. Which is the reason the banned them to start. I love a good celebration but what they are doing now is fucking stupid.
They'll eventually get bored with them too.

Two games in a row that the Bucs look fucking good! Granted one was against the 49ers, but still. Turns out that if your defense can actually do some work for once, then the #1 offense in the league can actually win.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Two games in a row that the Bucs look fucking good! Granted one was against the 49ers, but still. Turns out that if your defense can actually do some work for once, then the #1 offense in the league can actually win.
Sadly I think it means they will extend Crabby.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Didn't see it posted anywhere here but the Chiefs released Kareem Hunt when a video surfaced from February of him pushing a 19 year old woman and eventually kicking here while she was on the ground.

Who takes the PR hit and picks him up?

Didn't see it posted anywhere here but the Chiefs released Kareem Hunt when a video surfaced from February of him pushing a 19 year old woman and eventually kicking here while she was on the ground.

Who takes the PR hit and picks him up?
You already know the answer to that.

Wahhhhh. Get off my lawn. Wahhhhh