Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

My Browns lost to the Dolphins but at least we weren't as bad as Pittsburgh. I watch football at my buddy's house most Sundays. He has a GREAT mancave! We grill out most weekends weather permitting, he has a large finished mancave basement with a bunch of recliners and three big screens complete with the DirecTV NFL package. Oh, and a large fridge always stuffed with various cocktails.

The Falcons lost but not as douchelly as the Bucs. Boy did you guys screw that one! An L is an L though. We always split with the Taints though. They win there, we win here.

The Falcons lost but not as douchelly as the Bucs. Boy did you guys screw that one! An L is an L though. We always split with the Taints though. They win there, we win here.

Yours sucks more tho cause it was a divisional loss. Don't worry tho, I'm sure Matty will still have a chance to choke in the post season...

Yours sucks more tho cause it was a divisional loss. Don't worry tho, I'm sure Matty will still have a chance to choke in the post season...

Oh, don't worry my friend. You'll be seeing many of those in due time. And at least we'll get to the playoffs. :D

That Bucs/Jets game was one of the worst football performances I've ever seen. Both teams suck. I will be surprised if Freeman makes it all year as the starter. I think his days in Tampa are done. It's clear watching him argue with his offensive line there are issues.

Shit all advertising leading up the to start of the season. Hadn't realized it had started already.

You missed the Cowgirls beating the Giants last night. The Gmen had 7 turnovers and still came close to winning.

That Bucs/Jets game was one of the worst football performances I've ever seen. Both teams suck. I will be surprised if Freeman makes it all year as the starter. I think his days in Tampa are done. It's clear watching him argue with his offensive line there are issues.

Yeah, we were terrible. It sucks because we've got some talent there now. :hs:

You missed the Cowgirls beating the Giants last night. The Gmen had 7 turnovers and still came close to winning.

Meh. I'm actually not really interesting in the NFL any more. The game has gone stale for me. Games take too long for such little action, and are on at stupid times of the evening.

I'm getting more and more into watching competitive Paintball.