Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

Usually a good indicator. This tackle was on the ball so many refs certainly got an eyeful.

helmethit.gif

How this was not flagged, I will never know....

so was this one....and this guy is going to bet a LARGE fine this week....no flag. doesn't mean the rule wasn't broken...no flag, will be fined.

Read a report that alot of the Bucs players including alot of the veterans want Schiano out. They said they are sick of his tactics that work in high school and college but not pro. I have to admit I didn't like him from the start. I thought he was a bad pick for a pro team.

Read a report that alot of the Bucs players including alot of the veterans want Schiano out. They said they are sick of his tactics that work in high school and college but not pro. I have to admit I didn't like him from the start. I thought he was a bad pick for a pro team.

Hence why Freeman wants a trade by the deadline.

After his first game when he had the team continue to rush during the victory formation I knew the guy was a douche.

He's set a ton of Bucs records and I've been pretty even keeled about him as an opponent. He's got talent. If he can land somewhere worth a shit he might prove Tampons wrong. The organization did him wrong. Shit team and shit coach/management. Reminds me of the Falcons before Blank.

Last edited:
NFL network just used Rush/Tom Sawyer for a commercial break. :cool:

Glad to see the Stillers about to go 0-2.

Yes, my Browns suck again this year. But it puts a huge smile on my face knowing the Steelers absolutely blow this year too. Pukesburgh and the Browns, tied for last place in the AFC North!

He's set a ton of Bucs records and I've been pretty even keeled about him as an opponent. He's got talent. If he can land somewhere worth a shit he might prove Tampons wrong. The organization did him wrong. Shit team and shit coach/management. Reminds me of the Falcons before Blank.

I meant Schiano not Freeman. I like Freeman alot.