Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

Hey guyz, won't be able to poast much anymore.

I'm joining the Pats coaching staff.

I told them I played Namco Football back in the day and they hired me on the spot.

Damien Harris Football GIF by New England Patriots

Seems Brady is finally figuring out how to play again.

Anyone hear the rumor that he actually unretired cause he knew they were gonna get a divorce, and he didn't want her getting any of that giant Fox contract? :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Imagine divorcing Gisele over football and then losing to the Browns. :waw:
While we're beat up, the coaching is ATROCIOUS.

Consistently abandoning the run after about the first quarter: DUMB

Opting to punt on the Browns 37 (which resulted in a touchback, net 17 yards) rather than attempting a field goal, or going for it on 4th and 2: REGARDED

Not calling one of your three timeouts after an inbounds completion with :30 left: QUAD REGARDED

Losing Tristan Wirfs in an overtime period that should have never happened: PRICELESS

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
While we're beat up, the coaching is ATROCIOUS.

Consistently abandoning the run after about the first quarter: DUMB

Opting to punt on the Browns 37 (which resulted in a touchback, net 17 yards) rather than attempting a field goal, or going for it on 4th and 2: REGARDED

Not calling one of your three timeouts after an inbounds completion with :30 left: QUAD REGARDED

Losing Tristan Wirfs in an overtime period that should have never happened: PRICELESS

I’ve got a couple refurbished coaches you can buy cheap. Hardly been used, only dropped once.

• Haha
Reactions: fly