Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

I wonder what else will come out and or his being held back. This investigation is about Washington's toxic work environment. It uncovered Gruden's garbage. So what aren't we hearing yet about Washington's garbage?

The Eagles traded Zach Ertz to the Cardinals for Tay Gowan and a 5th round.
I'll have to watch Philly area bridges to see how the fans are taking it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
The forum is slow so I'm here to point out that the NFL makes it's money off of the uncompensated harm done to millions of football players, from children to pros. This USAmerican religion demands blood sacrifice.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
This USAmerican religion demands blood sacrifice.
The Old Gods never died, they adapted their needs. They no longer get their sacrifices from having hearts torn from chests atop stone pyramids. They get little strength from the hanged man's last breath. The blood that flows through their veins is from the traffic fatalities, school shootings, and drug overdoses. Their will comes from the hate of the right and the disdain of the capitalist. Their faith is borne by the screaming fans every Saturday and Sunday night.

The Old Gods of blood and death were not vanquished by the industrial revolution and the age of science, they live on

A
The Old Gods never died, they adapted their needs. They no longer get their sacrifices from having hearts torn from chests atop stone pyramids. They get little strength from the hanged man's last breath. The blood that flows through their veins is from the traffic fatalities, school shootings, and drug overdoses. Their will comes from the hate of the right and the disdain of the capitalist. Their faith is borne by the screaming fans every Saturday and Sunday night.

The Old Gods of blood and death were not vanquished by the industrial revolution and the age of science, they live on
I've been considering how different our society might be if so many men (especially powerful men) weren't a bit damaged from the bloodsport.

This would make an excellent progressive metal concept album.

btw , the houston texans

Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
It sounds lifted from the book/tv show "american gods"
Great show, btw
I vaguely remember reading a short story about an Earth where war and violence was a thing of the past, but some researchers had noticed that traffic fatalities in their world were approximately on the same rate per day as the WWII average and urged law makers to take the speed limit from 300MPH to 250MPH.
There was some suggested link to gods and human sacrifice as well.

The hanged man is definitely American Gods.

All the greats steal from each other.