Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

Alex Smith has announced his retirement. It's stunning that guy can even walk after that horrible leg injury. The fact he came back and played football is beyond amazing.

I am so pumped for the draft tonight! I hope the Falcos dont trade out of #4 and they take Pitts. So pumped about JAX getting Trevor. Going to JAGS games in a box this year is going to be amazing,

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Holy shit! Trevor's got my exact couch!

q9itijt2paw61.jpg

I was surprised they used their second 1st round pick on a running back. They already have a good one in Robinson. He was the only good player on that team last year. Did you preorder your Tim Tebow jersey yet?

Hah, no. Probably gonna pass on that one.

Both my teams are the home teams in London this year. That means one less home game I get to see Trevor from my wife's company box @ the Jags. Womp womp.

Here's something I hadn't contemplated. Having 2 teams there are going to be many times they play at the same time such as week 1 for example. I can't DVR one and watch them back to back because they're going to be showing the highlights of the other game throughout the game I'm watching and spoil the DVR. Time for 2 TVs in the living room so I can watch both at the same time, one on top of the other!

It'll be useful for work too so I can watch tv on one and laptop on the other.

Here's something I hadn't contemplated. Having 2 teams there are going to be many times they play at the same time such as week 1 for example. I can't DVR one and watch them back to back because they're going to be showing the highlights of the other game throughout the game I'm watching and spoil the DVR. Time for 2 TVs in the living room so I can watch both at the same time, one on top of the other!
You should talk to @Valve1138 about that. He's got like 43 TVs in his MANCAVE, plus some in the bathroom so he won't miss even one pixel of Tom Brady's disgusting goiter, or one wrinkle on Belichick's ball-chin.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
Wow, my falcos got fucked on scheduling this year! We're playing 7 home games and 10 away, counting the London game where they're the home team as an away game.

All about dem Bucs baby
We allllmost beat you last year in the 2nd game even with a completely inept coaching staff. This year might be another story. Our new TE rounds out an already pretty stacked offense. Our games are going to be total dog fights. Can't wait to whip up on some taints and kittens(saints and panthers) though.

HO LEE SHIT! TEBOW MANIA IS BACK AND IT'S FOR REAL. We live in strange times. The guy hasn't played in a pro football game in 9 years!