Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

NYT crossword today. You dicks!

1xh9yql81ie61.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Holy shit! Stafford is not worth 2 firsts let alone the rest of the loot. I guess the Rams are expecting this will max the fuck out of their current playoff/SB window. I do agree Goff kinda blows. This also unloads Stafford's HUGE $130MM contract on the Rams.

Holy shit! Stafford is not worth 2 firsts let alone the rest of the loot. I guess the Rams are expecting this will max the fuck out of their current playoff/SB window. I do agree Goff kinda blows. This also unloads Stafford's HUGE $130MM contract on the Rams.

If Goff is just average the Lions could be set for awhile. I think this is a steal for the Lions.

I don't know if Watson will go for any more than Stafford because Watson will want a bunch of contract riders limiting what his new team can do with him like he has now.

Some nice clips of Trevor Lawrence making NFL level passes admittedly against college defenses, if anyone's interested.

"If Todd Gurley didn’t fall into the end zone for a TD against the lions and they won, Detroit would have the third overall pick and Falcons would be picking 9th."