Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

what a train wreck.

There are a lot of bad guys in professional sports. In the olden days, they would’ve been the best warriors, the best war fighters. Unlike the world has ever seen. I’m sure the driver was a fine person, and times AB could’ve been also, fine people on both sides. But he’s a warrior, a war fighter.

Huh?

There are a lot of bad guys in professional sports. In the olden days, they would’ve been the best warriors, the best war fighters. Unlike the world has ever seen. I’m sure the driver was a fine person, and times AB could’ve been also, fine people on both sides. But he’s a warrior, a war fighter.

Huh?
Which was the sentence that you woke up for?

Oh, do tell!

Its boring. I owed an old fine and after being sent the warrant, figured I’d better go to court and ask for (another) extension. I was thinking I had 50/50 odds of acceptance, so I waited until I had my vacation and went to court. Of course, I happened to get a judge that had me a few times before ( I had a shitload of traffic tickets between ages 15-20something) and she declined extensions and off I went to jail.

Sentenced to two weeks. While waiting for the bailiff to snatch me up, I discovered I had a small amount of weed in my pocket and stuffed it in the chair cushion. Whew! Weed in a courtroom or found on your person when entering a jail is worthy of the death penalty in Nebraska.

County jail was chill. Smoking was allowed (it was encouraged hehe) and we played poker for cigarettes. My girlfriend brought me smokes. Poor guys played poker for pushups. Intellectuals played dominoes. I slept like 16 hours a day.

Got out after 11 days very well-rested and ready to go back to work.

Since then, I’ve only been in jail once (Multnomah County Justice Palace), and that’s where I saw that guy shaving his butthole. Yuck!

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Hot roast pork sandwiches, broccili rabe, real buffalo wings. Made from real chickens.
Assorted other things that are bad for you.
I'm ready for today's game.
What's on your menu?

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Hot roast pork sandwiches, broccili rabe, real buffalo wings. Made from real chickens.
Assorted other things that are bad for you.
I'm ready for today's game.
What's on your menu?

We usually have nachos, or an assortment of Mexi snacks, but this year we’re having...

Wait for it...

Hamburger Helper

No, I’m not kidding.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings