Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
65,809
17,858
113
Marklar
42,678.01₥
Steam
mattressfish
Jameis sucks. He’ll never learn. On and off the field.

Trade for Flacco.
I'm not really sure what happened, but the last three games of the season he maybe made one or two bonehead throws and neither resulted in anything bad. He played amazingly smart football. Hell, he even started tucking the ball when he was running, something he almost never seemed to do. The only change I can pin it on was getting sat. :iono:
 

Valve1138

Resembles a tumblr page of ranch dressing recipes
Oct 19, 2004
33,731
11,584
113
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
55,825.35₥
I'm not really sure what happened, but the last three games of the season he maybe made one or two bonehead throws and neither resulted in anything bad. He played amazingly smart football. Hell, he even started tucking the ball when he was running, something he almost never seemed to do. The only change I can pin it on was getting sat. :iono:
Then by that logic, Fitzpatrick should be the starter.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
65,809
17,858
113
Marklar
42,678.01₥
Steam
mattressfish
Same for anyone saying Winston is suddenly a competent QB.
I'm sure you don't watch too many Bucs games so here's the deal. Winston IS a good quarterback for 95% of any game. It's the other 5% where he takes off running and wags the ball around instead of tucking it, throws into triple coverage when his checkdown receiver could have gotten him the first down, or is getting sacked and literally just throws the ball nearly vertically to avoid the sack, etc. At critical times, he lacks good decision making skills.

These last three games are the first time in his career that I can remember where none of that really happened. Obviously I could be way wrong, but he seemed *much* different.
 

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
22,669
13,693
113
Rockies
Marklar
32,889.99₥
I'm sure you don't watch too many Bucs games so here's the deal. Winston IS a good quarterback for 95% of any game. It's the other 5% where he takes off running and wags the ball around instead of tucking it, throws into triple coverage when his checkdown receiver could have gotten him the first down, or is getting sacked and literally just throws the ball nearly vertically to avoid the sack, etc. At critical times, he lacks good decision making skills.

These last three games are the first time in his career that I can remember where none of that really happened. Obviously I could be way wrong, but he seemed *much* different.
I do and regardless of what improvement you may have seen at the end of the year I think he only won 2 of the games he played in this year. 1 of those being against SF which was 1 of the 2 worst teams all year long.