Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

obviously.....but thatchanges nothing

here...watch this yourself. kaep has one foot out when he gets hit. one foot. i've seen way too many runs where kaep has danced on down the sideline and people are afraid to hit him. it was a crucial spot in the game where the Packers were trying to stop the Niners from getitng a first down and holding them to a field goal attempt.

again, it was a late hit.....it deserved to be penalized........but it was not dirty.

latehite.gif

Video fail. You can plainly see Gay Matthews launch when Kaep was already out of bounds. Gay has been around long enough to know better.

Not even a 2/10 attempt.

oh yeah, he totally is.

It's funny how obvious they are.

you know me, this is not a surprise

if i'm off base, please prove me wrong.

suh frolm the luions tried to end a guys career the other day...and has a history of extremely dirty play. was he suspended a game for his actions on Sunday?

no

calling for a suspension here is something a woman would say.

you know me, this is not a surprise

if i'm off base, please prove me wrong.

suh frolm the luions tried to end a guys career the other day...and has a history of extremely dirty play. was he suspended a game for his actions on Sunday?

no

calling for a suspension here is something a woman would say.

He was still fined $100k. Had Suh done what he did to a QB there would have been much stiffer penalties. That's what you're not getting here.

clearly you've never run 20 yards, full speed across a field, gathered yourself to see where you are, and attempted to stop on a dime

Clearly you forget that Clay Matthews is a professional who does that on a regular basis.

That hit was 100% meant to send a message, it was not a 'oops, my bad'...

Clearly you forget that Clay Matthews is a professional who does that on a regular basis.

That hit was 100% meant to send a message, it was not a 'oops, my bad'...

or, it was meant to make certain that the qb goes out of bounds.

he has ZERO history of ever hitting anyone late, taking cheap shots, or anything dirty for that matter. i've watched every single down of his since he joined the team and i can't think of a single time he was flagged for anything cheap/dirty.

wow, clearly, you know nothing.

it was during an interception and was an offensive lineman.

he went at his knees....has a history of dirty play, hence the large fine. no suspension.

I just saw the clip a couple times with ESPN on mute. Every assessment I made was still correct other than the type of play. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

I just saw the clip a couple times with ESPN on mute. Every assessment I made was still correct other than the type of play. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

no assesment you've made have been close to correct. none.

you keep trying to pretend you know what you're talking about with the suh situation, but you've been incorrect with each statement. yet you kep arguing that you're right about something.

calling for a suspension for one late hit is woman-speak.