Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

There really isn't anyone for them to trade with to move up to the top 5 to get a QB. That is unless Cleveland jacks this hole thing up. Who am I kidding of course they will.
Eh I doubt it this year. John Dorsey actually has a clue. I don't see them trading either pick. If they did trade 4 they won't drop down that far. I wouldn't be surprised if they bundled 2 of their 2's to climb back into the end of the 1st round if there's someone there they really like.

Eh I doubt it this year. John Dorsey actually has a clue. I don't see them trading either pick. If they did trade 4 they won't drop down that far. I wouldn't be surprised if they bundled 2 of their 2's to climb back into the end of the 1st round if there's someone there they really like.

If I were them I would take a QB 1 and Barkely 4. But given their history I wouldn't be against them doing a QB at 1 and 4 just to cover their bets.

I'm pretty much expecting the VIkings to trade down into the 2nd round so I'm not even going to bother watching the draft tonight.

2nd Round is where all the real shit happens anyway.