Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

Aaron Rodgers broken collar bone. See ya next year Green Bay.

time to call his double

29906170001_3843507839001_thumb-newslook756329.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I picked up AP off waivers the moment he got traded to the cards

and then left him and his 25.9 pts on the fucking bench.

I need Demarco Murray to get me at least 10 pts against a shitty indianapolis run D but Demarco murray has been a fucking disappointment.

So

Colin Kaepernick has filed a grievance for collusion against the NFL. If he wins, it can prematurely end the current CBA.

Some people at the NFL offices have to be having some puckered sphincters at the thought of that.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21035352/colin-kaepernick-files-grievance-nfl-owners-collusion

that won't go anywhere. It is not what he does before games that stops him from getting a job it is what he does during games that stops him.

lost more games than he has won
giving up over 170 sacks in 50 some games as a starter
3-16 in his last 2 seasons
he was 27th in completion percentage

So

Colin Kaepernick has filed a grievance for collusion against the NFL. If he wins, it can prematurely end the current CBA.

Some people at the NFL offices have to be having some puckered sphincters at the thought of that.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21035352/colin-kaepernick-files-grievance-nfl-owners-collusion

What still gets me about this is his arrogance. If he was willing to sign as a back up QB he would have a gig but he's been open that he won't. He almost had a job with the Ravens but his GF went crazy and ruined that for him. The season before he opted out of his deal Denver had him in and wanted to sign and trade for him but he kept demanding to the point the Broncos finally walked away. Bottom line is he's not that good. Owners and fans will get over everything regardless of what it is if it makes the team a winner. It's a sad statement but true. But if the player's return doesn't justify the hassle then why bother. Vick, Stallworth, Lewis, etc, etc all got 2nd chances because they were good. Ray Rice would have been back playing if he was earlier in his career but his production was already way down before his incident. Bottom line you can kill someone, hit someone, lie, cheat, and steal and people won't care if you get them to the playoffs.