Hawt NFL Deserves Its Own Thread - THIS ONE

Anabolic steroid abuse also can cause aggressive behaviors. He was only 27 years old, and a big tight end, did he have enough concussions to have that degree of CTE in his career? I wonder if the performance enhancing drugs worsen the effects of concussions? Or cause physical brain damage on their own?

• Gravy
Reactions: xgator4u
Anabolic steroid abuse also can cause aggressive behaviors. He was only 27 years old, and a big tight end, did he have enough concussions to have that degree of CTE in his career? I wonder if the performance enhancing drugs worsen the effects of concussions? Or cause physical brain damage on their own?
Those guys basically get into 10-20 car wrecks every Sunday. Regardless if it ends up diagnosed as a full concussion, it's really fucking bad. And as Brady's wife alluded to earlier this year, they do their best to hide any symptoms of a concussion.

I think too, if they actually enforced the performance enhancing drug rules,the players wouldn't be so huge. 350 pounders do more damage than 220 pounders.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I don't see how they can fix it. Football as we know it might be dead in 10-20 years. :(
It's already headed that way.
Since I was young the game is significantly more sissified than it used to be.
Hell
Back in the day the players wore leather helmets and virtually no padding.
In a few more years it's probably going to be either a case of so much armor that they might as well be in tanks.
OR
It will be reduced to glorified flag football.
Either way, it's not the same sport as before.

1fvk.jpg

lulz what a bunch of 300 pound sensitive snowflakes