Next 5 people to post in this thread get 1000 marklar v.Marklard

wr3kt said:
I felt I deserved a little fly honey. :drool:

/edit
Holy crap...he did.

hahahaha

April is loaded from the people who try to steal from her. And I just put the rest of my marklar in the bank. you dirty bastards. :mad:

fly said:
hahahaha

April is loaded from the people who try to steal from her. And I just put the rest of my marklar in the bank. you dirty bastards. :mad:

Wonder why it fails so much against her...

I.C.Water said:
how does that work?

You can try and steal marklar from other people's pockets (but not what they have in the bank). It costs 100M, if you win you steal their money. If you lose, they get the same amount from you. So you can only steal as much as you have.

For example, you have 4000M and try to steal 3000M from april. Either you'll get her 3000M or she'll get 3000M from you...

Oh and you get bad rep for stealing too, but good rep by donating marklar to others...

fly said:
You can try and steal marklar from other people's pockets (but not what they have in the bank). It costs 100M, if you win you steal their money. If you lose, they get the same amount from you. So you can only steal as much as you have.

For example, you have 4000M and try to steal 3000M from april. Either you'll get her 3000M or she'll get 3000M from you...

Oh and you get bad rep for stealing too, but good rep by donating marklar to others...

I think he's asking how it determines if it's successful or not.

Coqui said:
Yet somehow I ended up with more marklar than I started with.

And you fail to Mention Mondoz's loss to her?

I was just talking about today's thiefs, since it was refilled today. And WTF on ending up w/ more than you started with?

fly said:

so its random if ya get the marklars or not?

what determines whether you win or lose when you try and thief? or is it just random?

edit> i see that has been answered. nevermind

Coqui said:
He says it's random. I think otherwise

You may be right.

Code:
// Process their chance of failure.
	$failure = 50;
	if ($action['maxrep'] >= $thefted['reputation']) {
		$addfailure = (($thefted['reputation'] / $action['maxrep']) * 50);
		$failure = ($failure + $addfailure);
	} else {
		$fail = 1;
	}
	$random = rand(0, 100);
	if ($random <= $failure) {
		$fail = 1;
	}
	if ($fail == 1) {
		$failtext = "Failed";
	} else {
		$failtext = "Success!";
	}
	if ($fail == 1)

Looks like its partially based on your rep and partially random.

Edit: No, I'm wrong. It checks something with your rep, I dunno what, then does the random thing.

Last edited: