New Year's [M]eet, FlyNavy's house

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
I don't think any of you are in the general area but if anyone is looking for something to do this new years and wants to take a trip to Chicago then you're welcome at my place.

Grayslake, Illinois. Equidistant from both O'hare and Milwaukee's Mitchell airport.

:D

SchmilK and I will be there with our clothed dog, LuLu.

I will be providing mass quantities of home made food as well.

Only one clothed dog at a time, tyvm.

Expect there to be much nekkidness.

:o

Are we actually planning on doing...anything?

So far, wax museum.

I don't know how much you guys want to hang out with us, so that's really going to be the deciding factor. We're just going to do a lot of touristy stuff, checking out all of the hotels and seeing what we find. There really won't be much drinking or gambling and we're going to be pretty budget conscious, so I dunno. It's up to you guys really.

So far, wax museum.

I don't know how much you guys want to hang out with us, so that's really going to be the deciding factor. We're just going to do a lot of touristy stuff, checking out all of the hotels and seeing what we find. There really won't be much drinking or gambling and we're going to be pretty budget conscious, so I dunno. It's up to you guys really.

We don't spend a lot of money either and will be on a budget as well. I'm sure we can figure out something to do if it's required. I want to go see drag queens.

We don't spend a lot of money either and will be on a budget as well. I'm sure we can figure out something to do if it's required. I want to go see drag queens.

Really? I've been trying to get her agree to a drag queen dinner show and she has been resisting... I've even offered to spring for dinner for everyone. :fly:

Really? I've been trying to get her agree to a drag queen dinner show and she has been resisting... I've even offered to spring for dinner for everyone. :fly:

[14:44] djfacemachine: lol you want to?
[14:44] wr3kt: yea!
[14:44] djfacemachine: omg
[14:44] djfacemachine: you fag
[14:44] wr3kt: totally worth it