New Year's Eve Plans?

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
Dunno what we're doing yet. I usually work, but have not had any good offers yet, so maybe I can just be a patron this year. Jacksons asked Janice to work, but iono if she's going to. They are absolutely slammed that night.

What's poppin for people?

I still haven't a damn clue. Might be down in SRQ, might convince them to come up to Tampa. Workin on it, but sadly probably won't come to a final decision until, like, the 31st. :lol:

Dropping the boy off at the inlaws for the night, going for a nice late dinner downtown.

i was tellin flapril we need to go down there one night and let you show us a good time.

i had a homie down there and we did some cougar huntin several times. LOL

See, I'd be down for that. I can even name off the circuit we'd run too, and could probably set up a place for peeps to stay, even though it's only 45 minutes away.

I have a party to go to but for convenience sake, which we all know is a huge factor on NYE, I will probably just go to one of my places downstairs...this also makes it significantly easier to bring a chick home which is a great bonus for NYE

going to a party in paris and maybe see the eiffel tower lighting up

other than that, getting plastered. i don't really care about NYE, but it's time off.. and time off is good.