New video I need everyones opinion on!

• Thread starter Ringmaster Darin
  • Start date
April23 said:
I once fed-ex'd a grilled cheese from Houston to Tampa and fly still ate it.

We can make it work!!
fly once mailed me a movie called "Mordum", but I still watched it

elpmis said:
fly once mailed me a movie called "Mordum", but I still watched it

One of the two movies on the internet that actually can make me throw up.

A++++++ Will watch again.

Sarcasmo said:
I don't see Knyte out there with his glow sticks.

Never mind. He's probably just hidden behind the legs of the crowd.

I put my glow sticks down for good after the "incident" at Janet Reno's Dance Party 2003.

KNYTE said:
I put my glow sticks down for good after the "incident" at Janet Reno's Dance Party 2003.

I remember this incident ffrom a thread of yours a while back...here it is:

KNYTE said:
coachella2001.jpg

A friend of mine has a bumper sticker on his car: GLOW STICK NINJA. A few months ago, I asked him to share his wisdom with me. I started with simple figure-8 movements, the basis of masterful faster-than-the-eye dancing, and a trusty pair of glowsticks.

I practiced like a mad fool, at clubs, at parties, even during the fast songs at 80's night. I drove my friends nuts. And my obsession only grew.

One day, gettin' my groove on at the the local cantina-turned-club, I was distracted by a guy with focused, very bright lights in his hands, dancing up a storm. I asked him about it, and he introduced me to his Photon Lights. I had to have them.

Three months later, I'm enjoying the Indio heat of Coachella 2001. After a day of hot sun and good music, I found them. I could have bought them online, but there is nothing like the immediate gratification of in-your-face vendor love. I bought two, one red, one blue.

The picture above is me, taken by a wonderful gal named Kristin, playing with my new toys. The green and white glowsticks on the left are provided by Jenny, who dances in her own Molly Ringwold kind of way.

By the end of the night, I gave in to the capitalist madness and bought four more.

Today, I put on a dazzling light show at every opportunity. I'm a rampaging cossack on the dance floor, letting my colors fly where my spirit wanders. I love it. And I still drive my friends nuts.