FYI New UF Feature: MMS PICTAR SPAMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.
12-07-2012_886079_IMG_9247.jpg

really it's cost neutral. Instead of buying boneless chickens, i buy bone in which is significantly cheaper, and debone them. Same with whole chickens, save up the carcasses and freeze them until i have enough. Then it's really just leeks, onions and carrots that i add.

Awesome ideas. Fanks

Dook: http://rawfed.com/myths/bacteria.html
'People often point to the fact that dogs shed salmonella in their feces (even kibble-fed dogs do this) without showing any ill effects as proof that the dog is infected with salmonella. In reality, all this proves is that the dog has effectively passed the salmonella through its system with no problems. Yes, the dog can act as a salmonella carrier, but the solution is simple—do not eat dog crap and wash your hands after picking up after your dog.

Even kibble-fed dogs regularly shed salmonella and other bacteria. Most of the documented cases of severe bacterial septicemia are from kibble-fed animals or animals suffering from reactions to vaccines.'

Omg, don't eat dog crap????!!

well shit.

have you ever been in a butcher shop? like a reputable one? they don't toss that stuff in a disposal area.
Obviously not, or he's trolling hard.

Anything the butcher sells you is fit for humans. I've never seen a bargain basement animal consumption only area at a butcher. Outs sells all the bones and stuff for pets too, they are kept same as the rest. I could use them to make stock, and have on occasion. One giant cow femur (or whatever it's called) for $2 is almost all you need to make beef stock. They'll even saw it into quarters for no extra.

OK fine... back when it was just the two of them she would let the dishes stack up and put them in the dishwasher. Because there were only two of them, he would frequently need something that they'd run out of because its in the dishwasher. So he would have to wash one fork just to eat his dinner. So he cut the power cord on the dishwasher so she is forced to wash it all by hand. Then a few months later we were out looking for something and my buddy and I stopped by sears to get a catalog (which they don't have anymore BTW ). I took the newspaper ad home, printed out one of her Facebook pictures cut it up and covered up the picture of the dishwasher with it. I went over like 2 weeks later for a party and told her that her husband and I were talking about the newest dishwashers and I found one that the two of them might like. I then gave her the ad. We rofled and she gave me a titty twister.

Status
Not open for further replies.