New UF add banner thingies

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
I'm getting tired of the angstol (or whatever)

so I'll be posting new banners I come up with throughout
most of the day - so keep checking back to see what's new

if anyone wants to use them, that's cool, if not, that's cool
too

have a wonderful weekend! :heart:

here are two to start with:

uselesselp1.jpg


uselesselp2.jpg
 
D

Datgurl

Guest
I like the second one :tinfoil: Just in time for the Christmas season.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Remember, we can't put them on the front page if they aren't worksafe. I also think there's some kind of preferred size, but you'll have to ask fly what that is.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
Make them look more like ads. Maybe a dude on dude one with your number.
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
theacoustician said:
Remember, we can't put them on the front page if they aren't worksafe. I also think there's some kind of preferred size, but you'll have to ask fly what that is.
I don't expect any of these to actually be used man, they're only gonna get more insane
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
NeedMoreEmo said:
I do not agree with the second banner, it is offensive to me and my religion. I urge you to delete it and anything related.

Thank you.
:elfpenis:
 
D

Datgurl

Guest
NeedMoreEmo said:
I do not agree with the second banner, it is offensive to me and my religion. I urge you to delete it and anything related.

Thank you.
LIES!!!! :D
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
elpmis said:
I don't expect any of these to actually be used man, they're only gonna get more insane
I'd use the first one if you didn't put motherfucker in it and it was the right size.