New top gear thread

So once you guys can watch the new episode you can answer this question:

Who wants to save up for a super car and go to that road in Romania??

:drool:

When Kyle burned the episode to DVD it stupid cut off the last couple scenes (the tv computer died, and we don't have the new one yet, later this week we will), so I haven't watched that part yet, soon though, probably tomorrow since I'll have time then.

kiwi, just get a mac mini with Plex front end. :drool:

and I haven't seen it yet, and I won't get to see it until Saturday night :mad:

kiwi, just get a mac mini with Plex front end. :drool:

and I haven't seen it yet, and I won't get to see it until Saturday night :mad:

I don't know what that means. We bought a mini dell netbook to hook up to the TV to replace the laptop that died, but apparently it doesn't have TV out, so now we need a new HDTV, which is the plan later this week.

Romania's a lovely country, I've always wanted to visit there. In fact I'd love to just go all round Eastern Europe, it's awesome.

Anyone manage to see it yet? I used to love it when they did 10 episodes in a series but these days you get like 5 because they spend so much of our money making the shows. :( (and then you guys get to enjoy our tax paid shows!!!)

BBC Top Gear Magazine

Top Gear Magazine is Britain's top-selling car magazine, thanks to its unique blend of information and entertainment. Road tests, reviews, price guides and motor sport, plus the cheeky wit of Jeremy Clarkson delivered direct to your door each month - what more could a car buff want?

Please order this item by Friday, November 27th, 2009 to ensure Christmas Delivery
(4 ratings)

Item Number: 14964
12 issues
Newsstand Price: $154.98
Your Price: $149.98

what the holy hell are they smoking? it's a fuckin magazine

Its so fucking sexy. Boxee will replace it though when the beta comes out. Sadly, I can see Plex drying up at that point. :(

Why? It's a fork of boxee. Just a few little modifications, a new recompile and you are done.

fly, read up on the beta release for the new version of adobe flash, GPU accelerated, and supported at least somewhat partially on the OSX. :drool: