FYI New Study Shows Scary Effect Of Smoking On The Brain

Getting your tiny pecker sucked by a guy isn't gay. It's only gay if you're the one doing the sucking. And I for one, have never sucked a tiny dick.

you'll notice I never once said Gay. Just that you may be uniquely familiar to witness tiny dick sucking mouths.

There is nothing wrong with being Gay.

MODs, MODS where are you!?

So ever since I got pregnant I can't eat cheese. I fucking love cheese but this baby does not. Should I abort?
I had the same issue with both pregnancies. All dairy though. It sucked. I kept one at least, so maybe you can keep this one and abort the next?

Meh. I already have had one of each. I'm on the fence here. Guess I'll wait for the genetic testing next week to see what kind of a freak we are really dealing with here.
:lol:

Though I hope there really aren't many/any concerns for you with testing. I admit I declined it though with the first the doc did testing automatically to find out what (if anything major) caused issues with it.

:lol:

Though I hope there really aren't many/any concerns for you with testing. I admit I declined it though with the first the doc did testing automatically to find out what (if anything major) caused issues with it.
I have quite a bit to worry about. I'll be 40 when I have the baby so a lot of things are more likely. If I learn something is wrong I will choose to abort. I cannot commit to caring for a child with special needs when I'm not healthy myself. I don't want to have a child that is a burden on the state either. There's a lot of new tests they can do in order to determine if anything is wrong. I also get to know the sex of the baby at 13 weeks!

I have quite a bit to worry about. I'll be 40 when I have the baby so a lot of things are more likely. If I learn something is wrong I will choose to abort. I cannot commit to caring for a child with special needs when I'm not healthy myself. I don't want to have a child that is a burden on the state either. There's a lot of new tests they can do in order to determine if anything is wrong. I also get to know the sex of the baby at 13 weeks!
I totally understand. No judgments here. I chose not to because I'd have kept the baby no matter what. But we have no issues here to worry about like you do. Find out the sex is cool though! I thought I didn't care about that kind of stuff until I wasn't able to :lol:

That's a way to look at it but I completely understand. Not everyone is cut out for that.