Video New Star Trek deserves its own thread (Not really)

Maybe it's one of those "it happened across state lines" situations, but like, in space?

there's only one authority I recognize

F4PjFvQ.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Picard was wrong in that case, though. The people in question were not indigenous, it wasn't their planet in the first place. And even if it was the relocation of 600 people for the health benefits of 9.8 trillion seems like a fair trade-off.

You want President Picard, I want President Spock

1CAHV2C.jpg

sorry, i cant run for public office.

I'm hoping they keep the trend of interesting episode titles. "The Butcher's Knife Cares Not for the Lamb's Cry" is the second longest title after "For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky". TOS titles were awesome, sometimes from literature but usually longer and somewhat more poetic than TNG titles that were usually just "The <noun>" or single words

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
I'm hoping they keep the trend of interesting episode titles. "The Butcher's Knife Cares Not for the Lamb's Cry" is the second longest title after "For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky". TOS titles were awesome, sometimes from literature but usually longer and somewhat more poetic than TNG titles that were usually just "The <noun>" or single words

And apply that hammer to the script .

yup, I'm wondering when we'll see some tits. it was good once, the repetition was unnecessary

for what it's worth Enterprise showed off it edginess by having Archer say "ass" in the first episode so this is continuing the tradition. and Data said "shit" in Generations

only thing I didn't like about the episode was the scene in the raider. otherwise it was great and Wilson played Mudd perfectly

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor