Video New Star Trek deserves its own thread (Not really)

I have to reset my brains a lot while watching Lower Decks, because the main character kid (Boimler?) is voiced by Huey (Jack Quaid)

EFC47802-1EB0-42B6-8B62-20823A20F66A.jpeg

Who is the son of right wing psychotic Randy Quaid. I know he’s not his dad, but now I dislike that guy. And Meg Ryan had a kid with him, and she used to be hot in an adorable way, like the kind of gal who would wear a flowery dress with no undies.

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
Good for him!

Dude is like 90 years old. When he did a guest starring role on the show “Psych”, the regular cast members said he ran circles around them off set. They’d go hiking and shit, and Shatner had them worn out.

Fun Fact: that show was set in Malibu or Santa Barbara but filmed in British Columbia. How’s that for a reach?

They were talking about The Shat on the tvnews this morning, and the host is all like ..."and also, william shatner is known for playing "Captain Kirk" on the original star trek..."

.....like no shit you fuckin genius....

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Good for him!

Dude is like 90 years old. When he did a guest starring role on the show “Psych”, the regular cast members said he ran circles around them off set. They’d go hiking and shit, and Shatner had them worn out.

Fun Fact: that show was set in Malibu or Santa Barbara but filmed in British Columbia. How’s that for a reach?
murdering your wife apparently gives you eternal life

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
I apologize.

I made a comment about fiddy pages back about the crew from TNG should’ve been blown up a hundred times because they were too stupid to be flying and maybe it’s the morphine, but I’ve been watching the shows on BBC America and some of these episodes are pretty fuckin great.

I always knew the Cardasians were assholes, but they were really assholes on TNG.

No, not Kim Kardashians. The whole world knows how dumb those big-assed bitches be.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I apologize.

I made a comment about fiddy pages back about the crew from TNG should’ve been blown up a hundred times because they were too stupid to be flying and maybe it’s the morphine, but I’ve been watching the shows on BBC America and some of these episodes are pretty fuckin great.

I always knew the Cardasians were assholes, but they were really assholes on TNG.

No, not Kim Kardashians. The whole world knows how dumb those big-assed bitches be.
Oh, season 1 and 2 Picard was completely incompetent on tng. He was always getting his crew into dumb shit

I apologize.

TNG was sooooo good.

I’ve gotten through the first three episodes of Discovery Season 4.

It’s right up there with the consistent mediocrity of Voyager.

Lazy ass, thin writing. Tropey bullshit.

References for the sake of cheap pops without the charm and celebration of how Lower Decks does it.

800 year old technology last used on SOME ADMIRAL? Some Admiral!?!?!?! You peak his name, asshole.

Ever since that hew show runner came on from Supernatural after that shit ended.

Last edited:
I’ve gotten through the first three episodes of Discovery Season 4.

It’s right up there with the consistent mediocrity of Voyager.

Lazy ass, thin writing. Tropey bullshit.

References for the sake of cheap pops without the charm and celebration of how Lower Decks does it.

800 year old technology last used on SOME ADMIRAL? Some Admiral!?!?!?! You peak his name, asshole.

Ever since that hew show runner came on from Supernatural after that shit ended.
Yeah, this season is shit. Instead of having an overarching plot, this season's plot is 35 different stories about mental health. BOOOOOORING