Video New Star Trek deserves its own thread (Not really)

I'm probably the only ST:VOY fan on the forums here, but they have an Indigogo funding campaign for a documentarty, done by the same people who put together DS9's documentary a few years ago. Not going to lie, I was slightly tempted to drop $1000 to get the Griffith Observatory tour and meet/greet with Garrett and Tim. Get to see a cool observatory and do some stargazing at night. Tim has a telescope and has done a few star parties, I think in conjunction with the Planetary Society.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I'm probably the only ST:VOY fan on the forums here, but they have an Indigogo funding campaign for a documentarty, done by the same people who put together DS9's documentary a few years ago. Not going to lie, I was slightly tempted to drop $1000 to get the Griffith Observatory tour and meet/greet with Garrett and Tim. Get to see a cool observatory and do some stargazing at night. Tim has a telescope and has done a few star parties, I think in conjunction with the Planetary Society.

16939434_10211410267508029_4063394478664387124_n.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
mexico birthday GIF

Better show up, after that.

The original Star Trek, episode 'The Doomsday Machine' was on the other night.
One of my favorite.

And I caught the one where they accidentally switch places with their evil counterparts from a parallel universe.
Oh the cheesy, poorly edited fight scenes were spectacular.

I love mirror episodes.

The Enterprise mirror episodes were so good, the makers of the show considered doing an entire mirror universe season, which would’ve been the most awesome thing ever.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
The original Star Trek, episode 'The Doomsday Machine' was on the other night.
One of my favorite.

And I caught the one where they accidentally switch places with their evil counterparts from a parallel universe.
Oh the cheesy, poorly edited fight scenes were spectacular.
The ol' Kirk double-hand punch always makes me laugh.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Kiddos latched on to Star Trek Prodigy show. Looks fun to be honest.

Ill probably give Strange New Worlds a shot whenever it comes out. Never even watched S3 of disco.

I have an unpopular opinion of Discovery after season one. Maybe two, I can’t remember. It seemed to me that jumping ahead 900 years or whatever was just a way to make writing the show easier and added the ability to show off (and rely on) computer graphics, like the guy’s ship that changes shape etc and fancy steering mechanisms etc.

And Michael crying all the time waaaaa

I have an unpopular opinion of Discovery after season one. Maybe two, I can’t remember. It seemed to me that jumping ahead 900 years or whatever was just a way to make writing the show easier and added the ability to show off (and rely on) computer graphics, like the guy’s ship that changes shape etc and fancy steering mechanisms etc.

And Michael crying all the time waaaaa
is every one of the main characters still not likeable?

Im still firmly in fuck-new-trek mode after they made Jon Luc Picard exploit someones addiction, burn a relationship, and then laugh and cheer about it. Picard would have been the one to absolutely refuse to do such a thing