Video New Star Trek deserves its own thread (Not really)

Yeah, this season is shit. Instead of having an overarching plot, this season's plot is 35 different stories about mental health. BOOOOOORING
IDK, there's the 4th overarching "ANOMALY TO END EXISTENCE ASS WE KNOW IT" that looks like a whale eye but is some kind of gravity thing, I guess.

IDK, there's the 4th overarching "ANOMALY TO END EXISTENCE ASS WE KNOW IT" that looks like a whale eye but is some kind of gravity thing, I guess.

Because they won't save the day at the last possible, Michael's tears filled second?

OMG WILL VOYAGER EVER GET HOME I DON'T KNOW GUYZ

The season is filled with a whole lot of I don't give a shit.

Detmer and Owo made commander, k.

Stamets and Michael are ok with each other now after she fucked him over? k.

Insert "relatable" redhead here to give everyone the feels instead of doing it with competent writing, yet again.

Ariam is rolling over in her grave.

Because they won't save the day at the last possible, Michael's tears filled second?

OMG WILL VOYAGER EVER GET HOME I DON'T KNOW GUYZ

The season is filled with a whole lot of I don't give a shit.

Detmer and Owo made commander, k.

Stamets and Michael are ok with each other now after she fucked him over? k.

Insert "relatable" redhead here to give everyone the feels instead of doing it with competent writing, yet again.

Ariam is rolling over in her grave.
damn, son.

I don't think Burnham has cried once this season.

It's there, but so weak. The attempts to suggest that's as serious as The Burn is laughable. And suddenly we've determined that its designed by using rules that Stamets put out and answered in Episode 1. Lazy+++

It's there, but so weak. The attempts to suggest that's as serious as The Burn is laughable. And suddenly we've determined that its designed by using rules that Stamets put out and answered in Episode 1. Lazy+++
Each season so far has had the "galaxy altering anomaly" backdrop, I just think it's a little tired. Very JJ. Much wow. Doge.

I really, really wish I liked it. :(
You're missing this smoke show:
Not Gonna Make It The Expanse GIF by Amazon Prime Video

edit: he used to be a sailor!

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Michael to the rescue because she’s vulcan and starfleet and all the things!

Mrs Valve, upon seeing Tilly this season for the first time asked, What the hell happened to her.

She doesn’t look well.
I think she's pregnant.

edit: Turns out I'm wrong. Seems she strapped on her COVID 19.