Video New Star Trek deserves its own thread (Not really)

I think people are actually just Jo's and Toni's. I don't know a Jo who's a Josephine. It's probably a bit of both.

I just assumed that's where it came from. I know at one dude where it's Matt rather than Matthew on his birth certificate because his parents are stoners

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I wonder how blurry roofer would feel about learning who played Olivia on The Waltons.

Despite me not liking the crew of the discovery very much, the klingon aspects are actually interesting.

I have a theory.

T'Kuvma's torchbearer, Voq, the outcast albino Klingon that got overthrown by the Klingon with the red stripe (Kol). Last we saw of him, he was hanging out with the other albino Klingon, the lady rapist one on the bridge of a derelict ship. She said to him that she would save him, and it would be hard to bear, etc etc, and then we never saw him again.

But we saw lots of her throughout the season, and in the season finale, its clear that she did something else to Lt. Tyler besides rape him a bunch. I think Lt. Tyler is Voq.

Either through some transformation or mind meld or brain swap or something. He's a sleeper agent that looks like a federation officer, but is actually a klingon.

yeah it's a common theory. it's not "confirmed" at this point but given everything we've learned from the production side of it all it's as confirmed in the same way we all knew jon snow was coming back

Despite me not liking the crew of the discovery very much, the klingon aspects are actually interesting.

I have a theory.

T'Kuvma's torchbearer, Voq, the outcast albino Klingon that got overthrown by the Klingon with the red stripe (Kol). Last we saw of him, he was hanging out with the other albino Klingon, the lady rapist one on the bridge of a derelict ship. She said to him that she would save him, and it would be hard to bear, etc etc, and then we never saw him again.

But we saw lots of her throughout the season, and in the season finale, its clear that she did something else to Lt. Tyler besides rape him a bunch. I think Lt. Tyler is Voq.

Either through some transformation or mind meld or brain swap or something. He's a sleeper agent that looks like a federation officer, but is actually a klingon.

Tyler is a Manchurian Candidate.