New South Park

I watched the one with all the dead celebritie, Billy Mac and MJ etc. That was slightly tasteless.

Wahhhhttt??! I PEED myself laughing with that one!!!

And the next day, all that I could think of was, "HI, BILLY MAYS HERE!"

xdfjkldjgldfgdflghjfhjfdgjkhfkkfjdhgkjdhgkdhgkhhsdjfhsj

Also I find Southpark far too topical these days, they have to rush episodes so that they're 'current'. It bugs me.

From my understanding, they aren't rushed. They're done that way on purpose. Seems pretty impressive to me when you think of all the long, drawn out writing that happens on just about every other show on the planet.

From my understanding, they aren't rushed. They're done that way on purpose. Seems pretty impressive to me when you think of all the long, drawn out writing that happens on just about every other show on the planet.

Well if they make an episode weeks after an event it's rushed imo. They only seem to draw ideas from popular news stories instead of coming up with their own. Out of ideas??? The first 5 seasons or so were very inventive etc. and didn't reply on popular culture and celebrity recognition to get a laugh.

Is this where a dying series start trying to cash in on shock value rather than actual actual humor.

But hey it works for Family guy.

Well if they make an episode weeks after an event it's rushed imo. They only seem to draw ideas from popular news stories instead of coming up with their own. Out of ideas??? The first 5 seasons or so were very inventive etc. and didn't reply on popular culture and celebrity recognition to get a laugh.

They also did not have the ability to get an episode out as fast.

Sorry, Mecha-Streisand not ringing a bell? THE Brian Boitano?

Never been a big fan of the show, but I thought that was the whole idea. They'd write the episode the weekend before it aired. Pretty sure I read an interview with them about that.

Celebrities from the beginning of the show.

Brian Boitano, Barbra Streisand, Steve Irwin, Sally Struthers....the list goes on and on.

George Clooney was in one of the first season episodes, they even made a big deal out of it in the advertising, then in the show all he did was make barking noises for the part of stans gay dog :fly: