g
asg
asdga
sgdf as
fgkadsflkjgha
dlfkjghargawr
gafgagrawerga

omg!! ahahahah'alkshfa'f'alfhafa

I was going over random old threads... I wasn't around here back then, so I wanted to see what was going on back in the day on UF..

I have a small orange colored Newegg shirt if anyone wants it. Never worn, no pics of me in it cuz it won't fit :p . Pay shipping and it is yours. On a side note, I have a Redhat baseballcap if anyone wants that as well. It also is sized kinda small, never worn, got it from Linuxworld years ago.

I remember back about 2 years ago here at work, everytime we ordered any IT stuff they would send a tshirt or two. They were the most horrible tshirts and they were always size small. Most geeks are fatties.. I was disappoint.

The only time I got free swag from Newegg was when I filled out a testimonial on their site (about newegg themselves, not a product review). A couple days later I got an e-mail from newegg w/ a fedex tracking number. The shirt and two license plate covers were included I believe.

My friend did the same thing and got a cd case holder and something else.

this thread is like a graveyard of former posters
I have a newegg tshirt that actually fits. think I got it around the time this thread was started

Status
Not open for further replies.