New shirt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any skin tight shirt pictures...

Last edited by a moderator:
Coqui said:
Some of the pics posted on GenMay beg to differ.

I'm having considerable difficulty believing that anyone actually wants to stare at my chest, that's all :o :fly:

Some things are ingrained deeply enough during the childhood and teenage years that it is hard to belive that they might be wrong.

dreamwalker said:
I'm having considerable difficulty believing that anyone actually wants to stare at my chest, that's all :o :fly:

Some things are ingrained deeply enough during the childhood and teenage years that it is hard to belive that they might be wrong.

Well if we ever meet, I'll make sure I spend the entire time staring at your chest to make you feel better :fly:

Coqui said:
Well if we ever meet, I'll make sure I spend the entire time staring at your chest to make you feel better :fly:
QFT.
I will stare at your chest until my eyes dry out. :fly:

Coqui said:

I'm not quite sure whether to say I'll make sure and wear a tight shirt for your enjoyment, or to wear the biggest shirt I have in my closet :fly:

EDIT: I think I'll go with the tight shirt ;)

Desslock said:
QFT.
I will stare at your chest until my eyes dry out. :fly:

Better use some Artificial Tears, we certainly don't want your eyes to dry out :eek:

In other news I placed my order with newegg yesterday. Some time over the weekend, if not sooner, I plan to take my computer temporarily out of commission, install the second hard drive, back up a hell of a lot of files to it, and start experimenting with it again :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.