Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
I got this shirt passed on to me over the weekend, not one of my better photo moments since I was up waaaaaay too late the night before, but too bad:

150_5007.jpg

You can see the logo better in this pic.

150_5010.jpg

Back view:

150_5013.jpg

Yes it's a man's shirt, yes it's too big for me, no I don't care, yes I'm going to wear it anyway. I'm ordering some goodies from newegg later today so I'll have some new toys to play with :D

Drool-Boy said:
I :heart: newegg
I especially like it when I see their logo stretched over a boob

:lol: I've never heard of newegg, but if they keep advertising like that, I'm sure it'll catch on.

Drool-Boy said:
order me a new video card plz daddy

Order one for me too, while we're at it :lol:

I'm ordering a second hard drive for my own computer, a few floppy drives as I think the computers in my house are eating them for breakfast or something, probably a few other assorted odds and ends.

I can't believe that we have a thread with a closeup of a t-shirt stretched over a boob, and you people have nothing better to do than make fun of me :fly:

jaxxor said:
:lol: I've never heard of newegg, but if they keep advertising like that, I'm sure it'll catch on.

Whaaaaa...??? You have GOT to be kidding! :eek:

That's where I got almost all of the parts for my computer, how could anyone have NOT heard of them?

jaxxor said:
I can't believe that we have a thread with a closeup of a t-shirt stretched over a boob, and you people have nothing better to do than make fun of me :fly:

Hah, everyone here has better things to do than to stare at my boobs :fly:

EDIT: BTW that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned :cool:

Last edited:
Drool-Boy said:
pull the fuckin candle out of your ear and go to www.newegg.com you wang

man, I thought it would have something to do with food. It's like that ripoff To Kill A Mockingbird. I watched that thinking I would get some tips on exterminating pesky songbirds, but it was some sort of goody two shoes, do the right thing crap.

That Scout was hawt tho :fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.