Not open for further replies.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
I had a rough fucking weekend you jerk

:lol: Did it take you all weekend to recover? :lol:

Must be the 'cherry water'.

edit - Hope your feeling better. I can only assume Saturday morning was not kind to you.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
:lol: Did it take you all weekend to recover? :lol:

Must be the 'cherry water'.

edit - Hope your feeling better. I can only assume Saturday morning was not kind to you.
Saturday? Try Sunday. I lost Saturday sleeping. I logged something like 30 hours of almost continuous sleep, disturbed only by random bouts of the dry heaves.

Duke

May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Saturday? Try Sunday. I lost Saturday sleeping. I logged something like 30 hours of almost continuous sleep, disturbed only by random bouts of the dry heaves.

omg. I'm sorry to hear that man. I didn't even think you drank that much even though the night ended like you had been mainlining Mad Dog for 12 hours. Been there though, so I totally feel for you. A next day of nothing but dry heaves is the pure suck...

I should introduce you to the splendor that is Tanqueray and Tonic. That stuff won't hang you over the next day.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
omg. I'm sorry to hear that man. I didn't even think you drank that much even though the night ended like you had been mainlining Mad Dog for 12 hours. Been there though, so I totally feel for you. A next day of nothing but dry heaves is the pure suck...

I should introduce you to the splendor that is Tanqueray and Tonic. That stuff won't hang you over the next day.

It wasn't the alcohol. sweet jesus

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
You sir, are a well educated man, busted balls aside.

i like my tanq with a very small splash of vermouth, stirred, with two olives.

and my balls are better than ever.

Duke

May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
i like my tanq with a very small splash of vermouth, stirred, with two olives.

and my balls are better than ever.

I'm a purist. Squeeze of lime, and then crush the rind on the bottom before drinking.

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
I'm a purist. Squeeze of lime, and then crush the rind on the bottom before drinking.

i do enjoy a lime slice in my G&T. It's my summer drink, but my summers are way shorter up here...

Status
Not open for further replies.