Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥51,211
Steam
heyfubuddy
Many of you may remember, love and regularly use CramCos' first product, the Anus2AnusCargoTransferUnit, pictured here:
adimage.php.gif

Well now we are proud to present our NEW product.

Presenting the A2ACTU90

A2ACTU.JPG

The A2ATCU90 contains all the action-packed features of the original A2ATCU, but also has a 90-degree bend to allow for cargo transfers around corners!
Thats right, you can now transfer that cargo around a corner and not have to acutally look at the recipiant! Anonymity ahoy! And all this for the low low price of only 99$!

Call now, operators standing by!
No checks or cod
No returns refunds or exchanges
CramCo is not responsible for injuries related to transfering cargo with the A2ATCU or the A2ATCU90
Your mom sucks a mean cock
Offer valid only in the USofA, commies need not apply.

Drool-Boy said:
Thats right, you can now transfer that cargo around a corner and not have to acutally look at the recipiant! Anonymity ahoy!
Because of the nature of the device (Anus2Anus) I would think that in any configuration other than a "C" shape would allow you to transfer cargo without looking at the recipient, or vice-versa.

Just to let you know 90 degree angles and poo poo is a no no. Just ask the rotor rooter man. :fly: ... can you say clogs?

fly said:
Yeah, come on thrawn, you fucker

bahaha, i dont have any modeling software installed on the home computer right now. let me go browse through my library.