New Pope

Catholics piss me off.
I was told the other night that I am going to hell because I am on birth control and apparently killing unborn babies every month.

Stupid idiots.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Catholics piss me off.
I was told the other night that I am going to hell because I am on birth control and apparently killing unborn babies every month.

Stupid idiots.

You're a terrible person for being responsible and aware that you are unprepared to have a child at this point in your life. I hope the devil melts your flesh off daily, you godless heathen.

F33nX said:
We'll see if he actually does anything worthwhile in this station, maybe not much will happen because of all the changed JP2 installed while in term. Or maybe he'll manage to turn away even more Catholics from the faith.

Its not like he'll be Pope for long....he is OLD!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Catholics piss me off.

Stupid idiots.

Thats really traditional Catholic. A lot of the churches don't subscribe to that any more. That and the whole thing about how if you get a divorce you are excommunicated. Most don't do that either.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Catholics piss me off.

Stupid idiots.

My grandmothers are Catholic. :-( They make me chicken and cookies and send me cards when I feel bad and they're the sweetest two women I know and neither care that I don't go to church or follow the religion.

Edit: .....................grandmothers on seperate sides of the family, that is. >_>

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Catholics piss me off.

Stupid idiots.
Actually I typed out a 4 paragraph response to this but I think if you cant see the stupidity of judging almost a billion people out of hand you wouldnt understand them anyway.

JJ Lady said:
Its not like he'll be Pope for long....he is OLD!

Thats really traditional Catholic. A lot of the churches don't subscribe to that any more. That and the whole thing about how if you get a divorce you are excommunicated. Most don't do that either.
Well, if you're a Kennedy you just get an annulment, or have her 'accidentally' drowned.