New ON-topic discussion forum created!

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,110
Steam
mattressfish
Please check out the new Mass Debate forum. You wanted it, you got it! While the rules will stay the same here, things in Mass Debate will be a little tighter. Please understand that, and work with our new mods Galen and Pandora.

Hopefully, this can be a new direction for the forum and satisfy some of you who get annoyed at the main forum at times.

Questions? Comments? More suggestions?

Disclaimer: This forum is in beta status. If it doesn't get used, we'll get rid of it, so if you like it - please support it.

A pure debate forum will not go down very popular, so let's rebrand it "intelligent discussion" for now. Any news stories, theories or just something you want decent views and opinions on, post it there.

Think of it as the more sensible wing of this fine board with more on-topic and decent discussion about anything in particular.

Galen said:
A pure debate forum will not go down very popular, so let's rebrand it "intelligent discussion" for now. Any news stories, theories or just something you want decent views and opinions on, post it there.

Think of it as the more sensible wing of this fine board with more on-topic and decent discussion about anything in particular.
That's exactly how I see it, but the name Mass Debate was waaay to catchy to ignore.

:heart: bast

eileenbunny said:
I only have one problem with the new forum. I can't post in any of the threads. What am I doing wrong? HELP!!!

Homer_doh2.png

eileenbunny said:
I only have one problem with the new forum. I can't post in any of the threads. What am I doing wrong? HELP!!!

that would be a permission mask :lol:

maybe we could get some guidelines as to what belongs in mass debate and what is useless chatter. there are many light topics that would be fun to not have spam in, but i'm not sure it would qualify as a debate topic. is mass debate for heavy, serious, controversial topics only?

Thorn Bird said:
maybe we could get some guidelines as to what belongs in mass debate and what is useless chatter. there are many light topics that would be fun to not have spam in, but i'm not sure it would qualify as a debate topic. is mass debate for heavy, serious, controversial topics only?

I would think anything that the poster wants kept on topic would be ok. As long as its not dumbass blog thread type topics.

Drool-Boy said:
I would think anything that the poster wants kept on topic would be ok. As long as its not dumbass blog thread type topics.

BlueMiataMangina Posts: Hay guys, today at work i decided to get my new girlfriend flowers and bring home hershey kisses to trail the floor to the bedroom will she will find me in nothing but my Anthrax beard, what do you guys think?

Drool-Boy said:
Exactly. Anything that you'd like to remain a serious, discussable topic. Not a topic that will be about poop by page 3...

Drool-Boy said:
Yes.

As fly said, despite the name it's not pure debate. It's for all seasons just on topic and just generally a bit more reserved.