Keep the new system

• yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • no

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This pure retardation.

First, it's in the bottom left corner. Who EVER needs to look there for anything?
Second, it's red font? RED?!
And red on a clear background??

Are you TRYING to give us migraines?

I agree! I'll write the css for it when I get home. Any requests?

Last edited:
Okay I like it in the bottom. So far less obtrusive and yet I notice it. Just don't put it at the top please - those always annoy the fuck out of me.

I don't mind red, but there is no background so I cannot see it well. I mean I see it is there but I can't see "what" is there. Personally I wouldn't mind black or dark gray on a lighter gray or something boring but readable.

To me it doesn't matter side or bottom honestly. I got used to finding it at the bottom but if it moves no big. Just hate the top (found that out for work with something similar)

The text (red on no background) is the worst part for me right now. At least I see it though :)

change the colors to the scheme at the very top of the page where the settings, my profile, etc. is. and make it that size. then it'll blend in and be unobtrusive... right now it's just a giant eyesore.

bottom right will be in the way of other buttons. :(

.dbtech_notif_box {
background-color: #F7F7F7 ;
}

That's it... that will make it pretty.

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg

:lol:

Sometimes that's how I feel when fixing up old web code for our work site. That is a nice light gray though :)

How about a control panel switch to make it top or bottom? It will revolutionize the world of gay sechs! :fly:

So, uh, how do I get notifications working again?

No indicator in the upper right, no pop-up in the lower left... but I go to my profile/quotes and hey, I got quoted.

Logged out, cleared cookies, logged back in, no difference.