New members

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,709
So with the large influx of new members who have some association with Mikey I'm convinced something strange might be afoot. Here are a few of my theories. Does anyone else agree or have their own theories.

1. All the people are fake and it's all Mikey.
2. They are all part a polygamist family that Mikey escaped from using his "UF Chics Underground Railroad".
3. It's all part of a scheme from Theac to gain control of the license again and become absolute ruler.
4. Mikey put an add on Craig's List saying if you joined Fly would blow you after your 2nd week on the forum.
5. These are all people who escaped from the clutches of Shawn's hot tub with the help of an A-Team style escape that Mikey, BeeRad, Mingle, and April pulled off.
6. Polo paid Mikey to recruit people to join so he would have someone to take a "UF Photo Tag" picture with.

Who is Mikey?

This kid's dad.

fs0514.JPG

you can certainly maintain your doubts as to how and why and yadda yadda, but there is no real mystery here. We all know eachother and deiced to join the forum to check it out. thats all. plus mikey is a sex god.

sex gods don't get kicked out

ICE BURN!!! :fly:

So with the large influx of new members who have some association with Mikey I'm convinced something strange might be afoot. Here are a few of my theories. Does anyone else agree or have their own theories.

3. It's all part of a scheme from Theac to gain control of the license again and become absolute ruler.
Yes, I want to become King of the Tards again ... :rolleyes:

How about this :

6. Mikey is bringing stupid kids from around the internet to lower our IQ and distract us with promises of anal so he can move into a forum member's house without them noticing.

Yes, I want to become King of the Tards again ... :rolleyes:

How about this :

6. Mikey is bringing stupid kids from around the internet to lower our IQ and distract us with promises of anal so he can move into a forum member's house without them noticing.

I like that idea. Kind of like a UF Frat House or hostile.