New Member Alert!! Please Welcome Jules!

well, thank you mikey.. I will admit, after like the first line and the "okay, guess you're gonna' do it, aren't you", I was just praying that I'd remember them all. :lol:

thanks to all those years of pregame anthems I guess. and I mc'd all my son's hoops games in HS these last two years, so you hear it every game. I'm sure that helped.

I was sweatin it though for a minute.

How much can a guy with 12 years experience A+, PeopleTools, Network+, and CCNA certifications get in your area.

Crap in Tampa is less you get hired down here to work remotely for a company not based here. Tampa is well known to be one of the worst areas for young professionals as far as pay etc.

If you are lucky you might be able to get 6 figures but it's tough. And the only way you will get more than that is an out of area company.

I shouldn't have to be lucky if I have the skills.

They don't care about skills here. The cost of living in Tampa is not very high compared to most Urban areas. Granted the housing market pushed alot of things through the ceiling here but the pay never caught up.

Tampa is relatively cheap to live in, and, as such, the salaries are too.

This is not a great market for people looking to make top dollar in tech,

Denver, right now, is the place to be. They are screaming for talent, since most of it left Denver when the IT bubble burst back in 02, and never came back.

but I'm off topic..

Jules, have you ever sung the national anthem publicly??? What about karaoke??? :cuesD.O.N.:

I do not sing unless I am drunk doing karaoke :) I am tone deaf and have a HORRIBLE voice - LOL

It depends what kind of job you are looking for - the market sucks everywhere right now......and it also depends on how much $ you're looking for.....

I do not sing unless I am drunk doing karaoke :) I am tone deaf and have a HORRIBLE voice - LOL

It depends what kind of job you are looking for - the market sucks everywhere right now......and it also depends on how much $ you're looking for.....
I want to see some drunk karaoke!

No one can do the magic that you do with a mic.

I karaoke DJ'd for a while back in Texas. No vids, tho.

I would kill to have a part time job being a Karaoke DJ.

Mostly because 90% of the karaoke DJ's in tampa and SRQ, imho, suck ass in how they rotate their playlists, and you get a small group of people dominating microphone time.

I would be the great balancer