New marketing for Zoloft

Drool-Boy said:
I still think the husband should bear part of the blame
You cant tell me he was in that house with her and didnt know she was going over the edge
Hes just as fucking crazy as she is
tru.dat
way too many men are pussies when it comes to sticking up for their children.

Pandora said:
Hey, I gotta lotta names to carve. Cause I'm taken this whole ship down with me. And all ya'llzz have first class tickets. :pandora: :heart:

Woo-hoo!!! I'm going to capture the entire event via my new favorite artistic method, fingerpainting. What ya think of that??

:D

Pandora said:
You are pure Evil! :pandora:

Truly :D On a side note......... I'd like to know what the stewardesses (DW, ieholly, Nemo, etc) will be wearing, if anything, on this flight so I can be prepared with enough paints for all. :pandora:

:fly:

BigDov said:
Truly :D On a side note......... I'd like to know what the stewardesses (DW, ieholly, Nemo, etc) will be wearing, if anything, on this flight so I can be prepared with enough paints for all. :pandora:

:fly:

You can never go wrong with french maid. :pandora: Or maybe even some sweetazz PlayBoy bunny costumes.

Pandora said:
You can never go wrong with french maid. :pandora: Or maybe even some sweetazz PlayBoy bunny costumes.

French maid works......... Playboy bunnies imply airbrushing and well, that's just not as fun as fingerpainting. :D

BigDov said:
French maid works......... Playboy bunnies imply airbrushing and well, that's just not as fun as fingerpainting. :D
that all depends on how you work it in the costume. :hi2u:

role playing + sechs > fingerpainting

Pandora said:

Ooooh, if I never hear the words French Maid again it sure wouldn't break my heart :lol:

CletusJones said:
that all depends on how you work it in the costume. :hi2u:

role playing + sechs > fingerpainting

But role playing + sechs + fingerpainting = well, I'm not sure what, but it sure would be interesting at any rate :fly:

BigDov said:
......... I'd like to know what the stewardesses (DW, ieholly, Nemo, etc) will be wearing, if anything, on this flight so I can be prepared with enough paints for all. :pandora:

Dunno about everyone else, but I'm not planning on packing any clothes, who needs 'em?

:shifty:

BigDov said:
No one invited you in to piss on our fantasy 'kay mistar??

:heart:

He can just join my fantasy then ;)