New levels of food nerddom

I once shoved a coffee bean up my nose to see if I could get high off of it.

...my head hurts.

Never tried roasting them myself. That might be a little tough. I think I'll just trust Starbucks to do it for me. :)

BigDov said:
I've heard of people doing that, but kinda sounds like a pain in the ass to me.

something about controlled environment/humidity/temp that sounds like it would be complicated.

your uber coffee maker doesn't roast them too, theac? you should take that crap back if it doesn't.

I found this though. it doesn't look to be really all that hard.

SpangeMonkee said:
something about controlled environment/humidity/temp that sounds like it would be complicated.

your uber coffee maker doesn't roast them too, theac? you should take that crap back if it doesn't.

I found this though. it doesn't look to be really all that hard.
Yeah, I found that last night.

Considering I got some of the best coffee I ever tasted on vacation from people who live on dirt floors basically, I figure it can't be too hard. I like to cook complicated stuff, so I figure this would be right up my alley.

theacoustician said:
Yeah, I found that last night.

Considering I got some of the best coffee I ever tasted on vacation from people who live on dirt floors basically, I figure it can't be too hard. I like to cook complicated stuff, so I figure this would be right up my alley.
You have lots of free time when you don't have to worry about mopping

BigDov said:
Wouldn't that be smashing it, or slamming it shut in something THEN setting it on fire???
I try and talk about something northwestern (coffee) and yet you want to talk about penis mutilation. *sigh*

theacoustician said:
I try and talk about something northwestern (coffee) and yet you want to talk about penis mutilation. *sigh*

You forgot to talk about flannel shirts, cargo pants, Doc Martens sandals, the oppressive overlords at Starbucks and saving salmon, so I wasn't interested.

But- if it's something that you think will be worth it to you, go for it.

edit- not penis mutilation