New Jobbie Job

congrats b... 500% increase in production raises eyebrows.

over here? i think mama's pregnant. pee test says yes, i will be 100 % on monday when she visits the doc.

still grindin tho, like i do.. you know me.

oh, and 22 inch chrome rims on the 300.. sickness.

if you get out at a decent hour i'm down to get on the workout tip with ya.

OMG :D:D:D:D:D:D

SHES PREGGERS????????

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill be purchasing a car this weekend so working out with you will be much easier, meet half way or sumthin

OMG :D:D:D:D:D:D

SHES PREGGERS????????

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill be purchasing a car this weekend so working out with you will be much easier, meet half way or sumthin
oh, i was meaning to ask...

you run a boiler room or something?

congrats b... 500% increase in production raises eyebrows.

over here? i think mama's pregnant. pee test says yes, i will be 100 % on monday when she visits the doc.

still grindin tho, like i do.. you know me.

oh, and 22 inch chrome rims on the 300.. sickness.

if you get out at a decent hour i'm down to get on the workout tip with ya.
sarcasmo bebe. ultrasound will show a butterfly.:fly:

oh, i was meaning to ask...

you run a boiler room or something?

We are energy broker for the deregulated energy market. What we do normally is setup specific energy rooms with specific energy suppliers. Right now I am running one of the rooms and we are selling a program in Chicago. We offer the customers of a certain utility(like Florida Power) a cheaper price on there gas/electric. Since the market is deregulated they can chose who delivers there gas/electric to there utility. Our supplier goes out and shops for a cheaper price and buys a large block of gas/electric to provide to the customers utility. The utility, legally can only make money on the delivery portion so they just buy it for whatever the open market rate is(if you dont enroll with us). We shop for it and make money while giving them a savings. Pretty easy

Last edited:
We are energy broker for the deregulated energy market. What we do normally is setup specific energy rooms with specific energy suppliers. Right now I am running one of the rooms and we are selling a program in Chicago. We offer the customers of a certain utility(like Florida Power) a cheaper price on there gas/electric. Since the market is deregulated they can chose who delivers there gas/electric to there utility. Our supplier goes out and shops for a cheaper price and buys a large block of gas/electric to provide to the customers utility. The utility, legally can only make money on the delivery portion so they just buy it for whatever the open market rate is(if you dont enroll with us). We shop for it and make money while giving them a savings. Pretty easy
some how that made my head hurt.