New house pictures

needs more :gloerf:

You should raise a heard of them and sell em as pets and protection animals.

ChikkenNoodul said:
We went out looking for turkey on saturday, and spooked a whole passel of 'em

Found tons of deer scrapes and droppings, also coyote, loads of geese, porcupine, and the previously mentioned large predatory squirrels
i'm still waiting on pics of said predatory squirrels.

JJ Lady said:
Aww Man...This was a cool thread till you started talking about hunting :mad:

I like the house and the surounding area is beautiful! Congrats!

there's nothing wrong with hunting! it's the most humane method of population control up here. plus it's a heluva lot of fun

F33nX said:
there's nothing wrong with hunting! it's the most humane method of population control up here. plus it's a heluva lot of fun

Population control...Ok I can give you that...

Fun? PLEASE? :rolleyes:

Hey Billy Bob...lets go shoot us some of them thar animals. Its will be loads a fun

Ok Bobby Joe...what do ya call them critters anyways?

:lol:

JJ Lady said:

Hey Billy Bob...lets go shoot us some of them thar animals. Its will be loads a fun

you'd be surprised at how difficult it actually is to kill a deer, even tho they're EVERYWHERE up here. it's more of a surreal experience with nature...just getting out there and trying to make yourself not seen. if you succeed, you'll feel like freakin' snow white with all the animals within yards of where you're sitting/standing

F33nX said:
you'd be surprised at how difficult it actually is to kill a deer, even tho they're EVERYWHERE up here. it's more of a surreal experience with nature...just getting out there and trying to make yourself not seen. if you succeed, you'll feel like freakin' snow white with all the animals within yards of where you're sitting/standing

I still would not call it fun. Killing things should not be called fun

JJ Lady said:

IMO I think hunting is good, and not just because of population control. That animal has had the opertunity to live free, and hasn't been pumped up with steriods n'crap. Is hunting any worse than what we do to 'livestock'? I think no. I'd rather live free and be hunted than caged and force fed thank you!

You and your hubby enjoy fishing. How is that any different than hunting?

JJ Lady said:
I still would not call it fun. Killing things should not be called fun

i pulled a carrot i grew this past summer AND KILLED IT. I SKINNED IT AND ATE IT. I DIPPED IT IN RANCH DRESSING AND LICKED ITS COLD DEAD BODY.

thrawn said:
i pulled a carrot i grew this past summer AND KILLED IT. I SKINNED IT AND ATE IT. I DIPPED IT IN RANCH DRESSING AND LICKED ITS COLD DEAD BODY.

Killing veggies are fun. Expecially that awful broccoli. If we didn't kill em the broccoli population would explode and all the broccoli would starve. So it's much more humane to eat your broccoli!!

Chopping broccolaaahh!!

Pandora said:
Killing veggies are fun. Expecially that awful broccoli. If we didn't kill em the broccoli population would explode and all the broccoli would starve. So it's much more humane to eat your broccoli!!

Chopping broccolaaahh!!

how can you call broccoli killing fun :( the cauliflower man is always tryin to keep a broc down. :mad:

Pandora said:
You and your hubby enjoy fishing. How is that any different than hunting?
Fishing's worse, it's the equivalent of holding an animal's head under water until it drowns.

And lobsters are even worse than that! Boiled alive!

:D

That said, you're right - it's a lot more humane than the treatment of livestock, and if you eat what you kill (like any responsible hunter would do) I feel good with that.

Did someone say lobster?! :drool:
Cuet house btw.. I miss not living in the city :(