New horror film (Antichrist)

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Anyone else in to horror films? I know fly is.

I've got my eye on this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist_(film)

There's plenty of spoilers in that wiki write up so proceed with caution (if you care to). The lead actress won an award at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival (which you could consider rare for a horror movie).

Anyone interested in any upcoming horror movies or recommend old ones?

Ugh, it doesnt even make sense, but it was super spooky.

One thing none of that stuff mentions is that the it's like most other art films. Sound is mixed to inaudible, everything is poorly lit etc.

Last edited:
I'm going to make a film called Jesus Christ, Son of God. It will be about a professional hockey player struggling to rebuild his career after acl surgery.

Ugh, it doesnt even make sense, but it was super spooky.

One thing none of that stuff mentions is that the it's like most other art films. Sound is mixed to inaudible, everything is poorly lit etc.

I think it's cool you saw it :cool:

Was it playing somewhere local or did you go out of your way to see it?

The hockey player will also have a dead raccoon hanging out of his ass much of the time, though it will never be explained in the film.

OMG A FOREIGN ZOMBIE MOVIE???????????????? :happy: i have never even thought about that possibility!!! it combines two of my favorite things!!!!!!!

i want to see 28 days later again. i don't know why tf it freaks me out but it does. :omy:

there is nothing better than watching horror movies with a bunch of people. particularly ones who get freaked out.