New hair

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,546
Since lots of people wanted to see my new hair cut and color when I finally got it done, here it is.

newhair.jpg

Content:

What is the craziest hair color/cut you've ever had? Post pics if you have them.

elpmis said:
tell me your new hair color had something to do with my recommendations

I need my ego stroked

It did a little. I just always go blonde, so I thought I'd go dark this time.

It looks great!!!!

I'm forever doing crazy things with my hair colour....
Infact, I've got an appt on the 21st to have my hair colored again. Haven't had it done since right before the wedding. My roots are starting to show :eek:

kiwi said:
It did a little. I just always go blonde, so I thought I'd go dark this time.
It looks very good - brings your skin tone out more and darkens the color of your eyes

very nice very nice

My wife adds highlights and low lights to my hair when she's tired of looking at me.

When we first started dating she put bleach on my hair and was busy and forgot and fried my hair. It felt like rice nooddles. It was solid white and if you touched it it would fall out in clumps. She thought it was so damn funny.

b_sinning said:
My wife adds highlights and low lights to my hair when she's tired of looking at me.

When we first started dating she put bleach on my hair and was busy and forgot and fried my hair. It felt like rice nooddles. It was solid white and if you touched it it would fall out in clumps. She thought it was so damn funny.
:lol: