New games added. Food + Clowns + Bubbles =

Onnotangu said:
and then you can pif them to me for eating.

I hope you're talking about Dreamwalker's cookies, because you sure wouldn't want any cookies I make. The last time I tried it I burned them :tard:

JaymieT said:
I hope you're talking about Dreamwalker's cookies, because you sure wouldn't want any cookies I make. The last time I tried it I burned them :tard:
she knows well all cookies shall be comsumed by me. as long as they are sent with :heart:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Truth.

Someone explain to me why things change when it comes down though.
i still have no idea what triggers the fall or the pattern of change.

Kabn said:
i still have no idea what triggers the fall or the pattern of change.
Its not based on time. When you have shot a particular number of shots (it varies from time to time) a new row gets added.
And since they are bubbles after all they sometimes jump around when the whole thing moves. This is of course assuming its a part of the game and not a bug :p

But it is really annoying when the whole thing moves and you've just fired away a bubble. And you end up missing because of it.. :(

Edit: It seems if you don't pop anything after a shot you get an X in one of the five balls up there. When you have 5 X's a new row gets added. So you can shoot as long as you want without the bubbles raining down on you as long as you always pop something

(Yes I'm bored :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Onnotangu said:
YESH!!!!!

and

panties
:fly: :heart: :drool:

:eek: :heart:

Don't think I'd want to send both in the same package. Call me overly picky if you want, but something about that combination in the same package, going through the mail service, just ain't good :(

mmmm, burger game is eerily akin to pacman

:drool:

and that damned bubbels game took an hour of my morning

GOD DAMMIT, BUBBELS ENDS YOUR GAME IF YOU GET RID OF ALL THE BUBBELS.

THINGS YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YESTERDAY

dreamwalker said:
:eek: :heart:

Don't think I'd want to send both in the same package. Call me overly picky if you want, but something about that combination in the same package, going through the mail service, just ain't good :(
as long as they are both edible, it's ok.

;)

wtf... I got upto 1200 points and by that time it was game over for me in Bubbels... I must be doing something seriously wrong here.

I Robert I said:
wtf... I got upto 1200 points and by that time it was game over for me in Bubbels... I must be doing something seriously wrong here.

did you try blossoms or buttercup?

ChikkenNoodul said:
I got 20k on a fluke, I have no idea how anyone gets higher than that

I got up to 50 some today, but had to quit when my boss walked in to work on an IP with me.