New Experiences in the last month Reviewed

Translation requested
I have no idea what you just said.
translation in progess
my new experience is putting 22's on the whip and people fishbowl'n us all the time.

My new thing for me to experience is putting slightly larger than stock rims and tires upon my current car and fellow drivers staring as the shininess of said rims. it is akin to putting monster tires on a f-150 or a gun rack on a old Chevy pickup.

Translation requested

translation in progess

My new thing for me to experience is putting slightly larger than stock rims and tires upon my current car and fellow drivers staring as the shininess of said rims. it is akin to putting monster tires on a f-150 or a gun rack on a old Chevy pickup.

Or a park bench to the trunk of a Civic.

Translation requested

translation in progess

:heart: Thank you, my chocolate pal.

Translation requested

translation in progess

:lol: what would they do without you tangu?

I got my liver poked and something stuck in my belly button the past couple days. The shot of morphine gives the whole experience a 4/5.

Going out on the lash on a Monday night was a new experience for me.

I nearly always have early morning Tuesday classes, but not last week. So I got slaughtered and almost got in a fight with some jackass dressed like half a horse because I said he was dressed as Whoopi Goldberg.

This is also a fun game - Next time you see people in shitty fancy dress, guess the most random thing possible. Always great to see a "sexy nurse"s face when you say 'there's Johnny Cash!"

Going out on the lash on a Monday night was a new experience for me.

I nearly always have early morning Tuesday classes, but not last week. So I got slaughtered and almost got in a fight with some jackass dressed like half a horse because I said he was dressed as Whoopi Goldberg.

This is also a fun game - Next time you see people in shitty fancy dress, guess the most random thing possible. Always great to see a "sexy nurse"s face when you say 'there's Johnny Cash!"

i've only been out on monday 348 times.