New Experiences in the last month Reviewed

Don't worry, the only bloody part that was filmed was the baby laying on my stomach, none of the actual coming out, I'd never watch it again let alone let anybody else watch it.

Funny, that kind of thing never did bother me, even before I did it myself...suppose I'm weird or something.

Most guys who are in the labor room with their lady do not see most of it. They are busy being close to their lady and holding her hand. It is not like they are down there catching the baby. (Though some places do give you that option.)

The local hospital does give that option...and every now and then they have to pick a guy up from the floor after he passes out.

Most guys who are in the labor room with their lady do not see most of it. They are busy being close to their lady and holding her hand. It is not like they are down there catching the baby. (Though some places do give you that option.)

Fuck That. I was there, I saw everything. I encouraged the hell out of her once I saw the head crowning. I had too much of an adrenaline rush to be grossed out.

Fuck That. I was there, I saw everything. I encouraged the hell out of her once I saw the head crowning. I had too much of an adrenaline rush to be grossed out.

Maybe I was overly needy and required my husband to be right by my side the whole time. (He did see a lot though, we had a mirror set up.)

Maybe I was overly needy and required my husband to be right by my side the whole time. (He did see a lot though, we had a mirror set up.)

I was by her side holding her hand, but it's not too far away from the action to see what's going on. You have to actively not look from that vantage point.

New experience for me:

Eating while taking a dump. I ate half a bagel while on the crapper. It was like making a withdrawal and a deposit at the same time.

I give it a 4/5

i have the videos to both my children's births AND i watch them at least once a year.

spange got to deliver both the babies.