new dingleberry, sweet

Ya, I love touchscreen... I'm finding it easier to use than a regular keyboard. Not having to look to type is awesome. The autocorrect feature is almost flawess (not iPhone tho)

internet browsing on BB with touchscreen kicks ass but you'll still have the hardware kb that you know and love. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by how well it works as a hybrid model.

i've never really used mobile browsing on my blackberry. O2 in Belfast is a completely oversold network. I almost never get 3G signal here. By comparison, I spent the weekend on the north west coast in a town of less than 100 people, in the middle of nowhere, and was able to get 3G.

My blackberry is used mainly for emails and texting, its much more seamless than the other devices I've used and touch screen phones are just a hassle for me.

I like the sound of a hybrid though, but slightly less than I like a dedicated keyboard.

I have the first torch obviously. no kb torch makes me cringe. how about the 9900 that I mentioned to polo above? do they have that?
Nein. They list three Blackberrys on their site right now (torch, bold, curve). My cell provider is one of the smaller regional cell providers so they don't get the latest and greatest phones.

www.uscellular.com

edit: They are the 6th largest cell provider in the US according to Wikipedia.

Last edited:
no torch 9800?

edit: apparently not. can you use outside phones? by a 9800 on CL

Last edited:
Ya, I love touchscreen... I'm finding it easier to use than a regular keyboard. Not having to look to type is awesome. The autocorrect feature is almost flawess (not iPhone tho)

Same. I felt I would have some serious problems with the touch screen and typing, but it was quite easy to get used to.