Thread New Credit Card Policies

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
so I got my first bill yesterday with the new .. notices on it.

Our Amex bill is quite large.

told me that if I only paid the minimum it would take something like 23 years (or something outrageous like that) to pay off :lol:

and that my 6K debt would cost me 13K.

and that if I needed credit counseling I could call this #.

any other funny stuff on ya credit card bills?

so I got my first bill yesterday with the new .. notices on it.

Our Amex bill is quite large.

told me that if I only paid the minimum it would take something like 23 years (or something outrageous like that) to pay off :lol:

and that my 6K debt would cost me 13K.

and that if I needed credit counseling I could call this #.

any other funny stuff on ya credit card bills?

We got the same notice on our Discover card bill this month. Other then that it was the same.

and speaking of CC's. though I have become a Dave Ramsey disciple I realized I might as well be accumulating these damn points for stuff I buy every day.. grocs, gas, etc.

I know we've had this convo before but is there any specific CC you use that you like the point system? for airline miles maybe?

naw, usually I do.. we got the gold card that lets me rollover. as i've mentioned I had it down to $0 before I left for the west coast last summer. i came back and it was 3K. got it down much lower than that but this last (broke) month we've relied on it for expenditures that we used to not use it for. prob take me a couple months to knock it out.

again, any specific cards you like the benefits of?

naw, usually I do.. we got the gold card that lets me rollover. as i've mentioned I had it down to $0 before I left for the west coast last summer. i came back and it was 3K. got it down much lower than that but this last (broke) month we've relied on it for expenditures that we used to not use it for. prob take me a couple months to knock it out.

again, any specific cards you like the benefits of?

I still cant believe you was a TV star and now youre broke. You need a better agent, dude.

With Amex you pay an annual fee, right?

No thanks!!!

I like my Discover for cash back and my Capital One with miles. :)

I put everything on my Capital One and pay it off each pay check.

I'm one if those people that don't wait for the due date to send a payment; I want to pay it off right when I get my paycheck every two weeks.