Thread New Credit Card Policies

Have Chase for the cash back bonuses. One of the restaurants we went to in Cleveland gave 20% cashback.

We use the CC for as much as we can to pay for everything, then pay it off at the end of the month. We get at least 1% cashback at the end of the year.

Some cards might have better features, but Chase works well enough for our purposes.

With Amex you pay an annual fee, right?

No thanks!!!

I like my Discover for cash back and my Capital One with miles. :)

yes, we do. i've had it since i was about 20, but honestly not sure why i use it if I have to pay a fee. i rarely use any other services (except the towing plan :waw: that has been helpful)

explain capital one with miles.

meh.. they got asked right out the house to do TAR. and jeff, it appears, is doing stuff like club appearances where 100 50 year old women show up. i'm not that young and handsome anymore.

yes, we do. i've had it since i was about 20, but honestly not sure why i use it if I have to pay a fee. i rarely use any other services (except the towing plan :waw: that has been helpful)

explain capital one with miles.
Umm... They gave me the highest credit limit out of all my cards. The miles work towards flights or other goodies available on their site. Certain tetailers will give you more mile points than others. Like Gap gives me 5 for every dollar.